- Rising Phoenix Necklace: When a phoenix rises, it brings hope and a renewed sense of strength. Our Rising Phoenix necklace embraces this spirit. It celebrates the emergence from the past to become wiser, more powerful, and fearless in your future endeavors.
We’ve embodied the strength of the rising phoenix by crafting this piece from top-quality .925 sterling silver that is polished to perfection.
This necklace offers eye-catching sparkle with a gorgeous Swarovski crystal and 15 AAAA Cubic Zirconia stones that offer highly graded cut, clarity, carat, and color.
Each piece boasts incredible shine as the final product is hand polished in Miami, Florida. It’s then carefully packaged for quick shipping right to your door.
The pendant measures 31.5mm to perfectly drape across the neckline and weighs just 4.9 grams for a lightweight feel.
You can easily remove the pendant from the chain when needed.
A thoughtful message card is included with each piece.
We pride ourselves on the care that goes into crafting, polishing and packaging each piece. So much so that our jewelry is covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our Alluring Luxury box will bring a touch of luxury to your jewellery.- Chain length of Necklace is 17.71 inches (45cm) + 1.25 inch extender (3cm).
- Stunning .925 silver necklace with AAAA grade cubic zirconia jewels set throughout the necklace.
- The message card is printed in the USA. Final product is hand polished in Miami Fl. and shipped fast to your door.
- Polished to perfection, 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- The pendant can be removed from the chain for all the necklace.
4-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly. I do not have access to your credit card information and your name along with postal address is sent for fulfillment to our business partners. I do not download your information onto any other computer or device. I only have access to it on the Etsy platform (or our fulfillment partners) for any communication you send to us regarding your order.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. DATA RETENTION
5. TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
Note – I will not download your information and will only access your information via the Etsy platform or business partners that I use for fulfillment of or your order.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
7. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Spencer Ramsue, am the owner of the Shop (CoolCrazyGifts). If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org